Compressor systems are the heart of every diving operation – without them diving soon grinds to a halt. Keeping compressors well maintained is not only important for helping to avoid costly repair bills when things go wrong but also for maintaining safe breathable air for divers.
All types of compressors from the smallest portable to the largest install can be worked on. Work is carried out to a high standards inline with manufacturer recommendations with full reports being issued post work. Parts sourced for all leading brands are very competitively priced with work carried out by an experienced dive technician trainer with over 18 years experience.
Training can also be provided for safe compressor operation, click here for more information.
- Routine servicing and maintenance,
- Repairs and troubleshooting,
- Upgrades to filtration or blending,
- Installation of monitoring instruments,
- Emergency breakdown service,
- Scheduled health check ups,
- Air quality testing,
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!