The PADI Equipment Specialty teaches divers the basic concepts of how their gear works. User level repairs are demonstrated as well as a full strip down of a regulator explaining it’s function. Proper care procedures are shown and can be demonstrated on the students own kit. It is a well rounded class presented by an experienced technician bringing the mechanical concepts of the syllabus to life.
- 10 years old.
- PADI (junior) Scuba Diver or higher.
- 1 Day.
- First and second stage regulators,
- Hoses and SPG’s,
- Buoyancy control devices,
- Exposure suits,
- Cylinders and cylinder valves,
- Dive computers and waterproof housings,
- Weight systems,
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!