Repair clinics are custom classes focusing on a particular subject matter. It could be an in-depth look of a particular SCUBA brand’s regulator or other piece of equipment. Repair clinics are a great way to develop higher understanding of how specific equipment works, get real hands on experience or learn some effective troubleshooting skills. If you have a subject in mind, a clinic can be drawn up to cover the subject matter you require over a duration that suits.
Repair clinics are open to the following:
- Individual technical and sport divers,
- Dive centers requiring the training of staff,
- Yachts requiring the training of crew,
- Instructor Development Course and Divemaster candidates / graduates.
Popular examples of clinics have included:
- Expedition focused field repairs & troubleshooting,
- Dive center specific maintenance procedures for in-house equipment,
- PADI IDC course bolt-on: Equipment troubleshooting for the dive professional,
- Regulator familiarity class – What happens when my regs are serviced?,
- Computer maintenance management systems (CMMS) for dive centers.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or land based establishment of your choice.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements further.
Have a question? We have answers!