Designed to build upon the knowledge level of a compressor operator, the class takes you through a complete rebuild process. Troubleshooting and diagnostics are explained in a simplistic way. A full strip down and rebuild of a high pressure compressor (4-stage Coltri-Sub MCH 6 or similar) brings the theoretical portion to life.
Compressor Operator is recommended prior to this course and can be included with training if required.
- Compressor Operator recommended.
- 3 Days.
- Compressor key components overview,
- Compressor troubleshooting and diagnostics,
- Compressor routine servicing procedures,
- Component inspection and wear limits,
- Strip down and rebuild,
- Air quality testing,
- Paperwork and documentation.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!