The TDI Intro to Tech course introduces students to the world of technical diving. It is designed to be an introductory course to the TDI Advanced Nitrox and the TDI Decompression Procedures Course.
Technical equipment configurations are introduced, buoyancy, trim and situational awareness developed plus advanced gas planning discussed.
Technical diver orientated repair clinic bolt-on classes can be added to your TDI Technical Diver training. A bolt-on repair clinic after completion of your tech class is a great way to develop higher understanding of how the equipment works, get real hands on experience and learn some effective troubleshooting skills. Find out more info here.
- 18 years old (15 with parental consent).
- 25 logged dives.
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent.
- 2 Days with 3 open water dives.
- Physics review,
- Equipment considerations,
- Dive planning,
- Land, pre-dive and in-water drills.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!