The TDI Advanced Nitrox Course qualifies divers in the use of nitrox mixtures from 21% to 100% oxygen content to a maximum depth of 40m. It can be combined with either TDI Intro to Tech or TDI Decompression Procedures courses and is considered a foundation for further technical training. The bulk of the theory can be completed online via e-learning to maximise in-water time and instructor focus on other key topics.
The minimum required in-water time is 100 minutes. The reality is each dive is usually around 60-90mins giving an average in-water time of between 240 to 300 minutes, far exceeding what is required. This gives us a decent amount of time to get skills and drills to the level they need to be. This course will always be taught with an ‘above and beyond’ mentality, prepare for long, challenging extended dives and a modern approach from me.
Technical diver orientated repair clinic bolt-on classes can be added to your TDI Technical Diver training. A bolt-on repair clinic after completion of your tech class is a great way to develop higher understanding of how the equipment works, get real hands on experience and learn some effective troubleshooting skills. Find out more info here.
- 18 years old (15 with parental consent).
- 25 logged dives.
- TDI Enriched Air Diver or equivalent.
- If taught combined with TDI Decompression Procedures the minimum age is 18.
- 2-2.5 Days with 4 open water dives if e-learning is complete.
- If combined with TDI Decompression Procedures then a total of 6 dives are required.
- Physics review,
- Equipment considerations,
- Formula work,
- Dive tables and computers,
- Dive planning,
- Common mixing procedures,
- Land drills, pre-dive and in-water drills.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!