The Full Face Mask Diver course offered is a distinctive course meaning it is a self-authored training program that has been approved by PADI, with it’s own PADI certification. It can be taught on any suitable full face mask designed for SCUBA.
The course serves to familiarize divers with the knowledge, skills, procedures and techniques to safely execute dives using full face masks. There is a home study element, classroom presentation, one dive in shallow confined water followed by two open water dives.
- 15 years old.
- Open Water Diver certification or above.
- 1-1.5 Days (1 confined water dive and 2 open water dives)
- Full face mask benefits and uses,
- Features of full face masks,
- Donning, doffing and critical full face mask checks,
- Full face mask specific diving techniques,
- Care and maintenance of a full face mask.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!