The PADI TEC 50 course allows for planned, staged decompression dives to a maximum of 50m / 165ft. Accelerated decompression can be carried out using multiple custom nitrox mixes up to 100% oxygen. The course focuses on dive planning, execution and handling of emergencies. It is taught using back mounted double cylinders.
This course will always be taught with an ‘above and beyond’ mentality, prepare for long, challenging extended dives and a modern approach from me.
Technical diver orientated repair clinic bolt-on classes can be added to your PADI TEC Technical Diver training. A bolt-on repair clinic after completion of your tech class is a great way to develop higher understanding of how the equipment works, get real hands on experience and learn some effective troubleshooting skills. Find out more info here.
- 18 years old.
- Minimum of 100 logged dives.
- PADI TEC 45 Diver (or equivalent).
- At least 20 enriched air dives deeper than 18m / 60ft and 15 dives deeper than 30m / 100ft.
- Fit to dive medical statement signed by a doctor within the last 12 months.
- 3 days with 4 training dives.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!