Continuing on from TEC 40, TEC 45 prepares you for planned, staged decompression dives to a maximum of 45m / 145ft. Accelerated decompression can be carried out using custom nitrox mixes up to 100% oxygen. Taught using back mounted double cylinders.
This course will always be taught with an ‘above and beyond’ mentality, prepare for long, challenging extended dives and a modern approach from me.
Technical diver orientated repair clinic bolt-on classes can be added to your PADI TEC Technical Diver training. A bolt-on repair clinic after completion of your tech class is a great way to develop higher understanding of how the equipment works, get real hands on experience and learn some effective troubleshooting skills. Find out more info here.
- 18 years old.
- Minimum of 50 logged dives.
- PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent).
- PADI TEC 40 Diver (or equivalent).
- At least 12 enriched air dives deeper than 18m / 60ft and 6 dives deeper than 30m / 100ft.
- Fit to dive medical statement signed by a doctor within the last 12 months.
- 3 days with 4 training dives.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!