The starting point for becoming a technical diver, the TEC 40 course introduces and develops your foundational skills required to progress on as a technical diver. This course is taught using back mounted double cylinders.
This course will always be taught with an ‘above and beyond’ mentality, prepare for long, challenging extended dives and a modern approach from me.
Technical diver orientated repair clinic bolt-on classes can be added to your PADI TEC Technical Diver training. A bolt-on repair clinic after completion of your tech class is a great way to develop higher understanding of how the equipment works, get real hands on experience and learn some effective troubleshooting skills. Find out more info here.
- 18 years old.
- Minimum of 30 logged dives.
- PADI Advanced Open Water (or equivalent)
- PADI Enriched Air Diver (or equivalent) and at least 10 enriched air dives deeper than 18m / 60ft.
- PADI Deep Diver (or equivalent) with at least 10 dives to 30m / 100ft.
- Fit to dive medical statement signed by a doctor within the last 12 months.
- 3 days with 4 training dives.
- Technical diving risks and responsibilities,
- Equipment, rigging and set up,
- Gas planning,
- Technical diving skills, techniques and emergency procedures.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!