The PADI Rescue Diver course teaches you to manage and prevent problems in the water. A challenging, fun but rewarding course, it will increase your confidence and make you a better buddy.
CPR / First Aid training can be combined with the course and oxygen administration certification can also be provided.
- 12 years old.
- PADI Adventure Diver (with Navigation Adventure Dive) or equivalent certification.
- CPR / First Aid certification within the last 24 months.
- Self rescue.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Rescuing panicked divers.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
- 3 days.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!