The PADI Enriched Air Diver (nitrox) course teaches the effective use of gas mixes containing between 22 and 40% oxygen. The advantage of this increased oxygen content over normal air (21%) is an increase in no-stop time.
- 12 years old.
- PADI (junior) Open Water Diver or equivalent certification.
- Half a day, theory based.
- Oxygen exposure management,
- Analyzing oxygen content,
- Dive computer settings for nitrox.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!