The PADI Deep Diver course aims to get you ready for diving to depths of up to 40m / 130ft. In addition to the course requirements, advanced skills such as SMB deployment, gas management and planning are emphasized and taught during training. You will also be diving with a redundant air source – an additional AL40 cyIinder. I also encourage the use of a backplate / harness / wing set up.
- 15 years old.
- PADI Adventure Diver or equivalent certification.
- 2 days with 4 open water dives being completed.
- Specialized deep diving equipment – the syllabus calls for one type of redundant air source however we will look at several.
- Deep dive planning, buddy procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with narcosis and safety considerations.
- Subic Bay, Philippines.
- Onboard a vessel or other location of your choice.
Have a question? We have answers!